Thursday, March 7, 2013

Photo Shoot this weekend!

Hi lovely ladies!

This weekend I'll be posting images of a vintage reception table scene using our wonderful items for rent! Come back Sunday to see the images on here or check us out on Facebook. Also, we post live images of items we find through twitter, @Simply.Vintage.You. 

We just got another beautiful set that is available! It includes 2 dinner plates, 2 salad plates, a 3 layer dessert stand, a plate stand, and a tea cup! Great idea for a dessert table or couples table! I'll have pics also up this weekend if not sooner!

 I still have dates available for 2013 spring weddings! Contact me soon before they are booked!

Look at my previous post for details on rentals. We are in the process of creating a website and will share this when it is complete (hopefully this weekend)!

No comments:

Post a Comment